Paharpur air cooled heat exchangers are produced by Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd., long recognized as a leader in India in the design and fabrication of heat exchangers. Paharpur’s sophisticated engineering and manufacturing resources and its standard of excellence and reliability in heat transfer equipment stand behind every product.
A variety of key industries are served by Paharpur air coolers each custom engineered for that particular application, utilizing components specifically designed for air cooling duty. Supported by know how from HTFS, UK, Paharpur air coolers are designed, manufactured and tested by Paharpur’s team of experienced engineers and skilled technicians to solve today’s unique and ever more complex process cooling demands.
To meet these requirements, the Paharpur product team can provide exchangers of virtually any capacity, metallic alloy or pressure range. As a result, Paharpur products are found in hundreds of applications throughout the chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, gas pipeline and other industries.
Paharpur air coolers are produced in forced draught or induced draught designs, and in single or multi-fan arrangements, depending upon operating requirements or customer specifications. Plug or cover type headers or stainless steel with finned tubes of embedded, wrap-on or extruded type, designed to API and ASME standards are the most common combinations manufactured.
- Over 15 years of experience with more than 500 units in service
- Thermal design conforms to HTFS norms
- Design pressure upto 160 bar
- Complete header box range (Plug, Cover, Manifold, D-type)
- Complete finned tube range (L, G, Extruded)
- Comprehensive process control options
- Induced draught or forced draught
- Single or multi-fan arrangements
- Virtually any material of construction (carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, monel, etc.)
- Expanded or Welded tube to tube sheet joints
- Various speed reducer options (belt/pulley or gearbox)
- Electric motors, gas/gasoline engines, steam/gas turbines or hydraulic systems can be provided as drive systems
Paharpur air coolers regularly subjected to inspection by agencies like Lloyds, Jacobs H & G, PDIL, Bureau Veritas, Engineers India Limited, etc.
The Paharpur sales and service network ensures service engineers are available promptly for attending to any applications and field related issues.
More details >>